Monday 6 August 2012

Inspiration

It's not unknown that all authors must draw inspiration from somewhere. Whether it be their environment, friends, experiences or events it will probably be reflected somewhere in the text.

My inspiration, of course, would be Scotland! Where else? :p The beautiful rolling hills, the legends and traditions and epic landscapes of all varieties.
My close friends may find aspects of themselves between the lines too!

I'd say my biggest inspiration to actually write in the first place would be from reading the epic works of Trudi Canavan. Her books are, without a doubt, the best I've yet read. If you want a peek for yourself, here's her website ----> http://www.trudicanavan.com/



Mily

2 comments:

  1. Her work really is amazing and you're inspiring me to reread it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it is Roseanne :) You should, it never gets samey! :D

    ReplyDelete